Using video in the classroom has been around for decades. In today's classroom, computers have made viewing a video a lot easier, but there are still challenges. Edpuzzle is an awesome application that can help you use video in an even more powerful way.
For example, do you ever encounter any of these problems?
- I want to use a video from YouTube, but the 2 minutes I need are in the middle of a 12 min. video.
- I want to make sure my students are watching the whole video. How do I know?
- I would really like to highlight points or ask comprehension questions while the students are watching, but there isn't a way to do that.
In this collection, you will learn:
- How to create an account
- How to search and find videos
- How to edit, create, and assign lessons
- How to integrate Edpuzzle with Google Classroom
- How to use Edpuzzle for formative assessment
- How to grade work in Edpuzzle
- How to explore deeper using Edpuzzle
You can visit www.edpuzzle.com to sign up for your FREE account. If you want to find out more about Edpuzzle make sure to watch the other resources in Pyxis under the #Edpuzzle tag, or complete this collection.